16. Oktober 2011

A Huge Sorry And Holidays

Hi Hi <3
Holy crap (o_O) I don`t write over 3 month (>o<)
I am a horrible blogger (-.- )
I am sooooo sorry m(_ _)m   
I  forgot my blog and had noting special to tell just work, sleep, work, sleep… booring -.-
Well I hope this will never happen again >,< Gomen nasai  m(_ _)m

....................................................................................................................................

Now I`ve got a Holidays post for you O(≧∇≦)O
I was last week (9.10.2011 – 12.10.11)  at Copenhagen. Not a long time but it was Amazing <3 Everything was sooooo colorful and everybody was nice (everyone there was  thinking I am from Denmark because blonde hair and blue eyes and tall (>.<))
I think I show you some pictures <3
pictures tell more than words o(^-^)o 
~~~ヾ(^∇^) Good Morning Copenhagenー♪
Our Hotel
I love the old buildings <3 (*_*)
sooo many bicycle (*゚O゚)
Me and my family at the mermaid (^_^)
The beautiful castle of the king and queen of denmark(*´o`*)
Well I think that’s enough (^. ^)  I hope you like it (^. ^)and I hope we see us again(^ _ ^)/~~
Sorry again for the long non posting time m(._.)m

Xoxo Anie

2 Kommentare:

  1. i'm from denmark and i think it's amazing that you like my country :)

    AntwortenLöschen