12. Dezember 2012

heavy picture post 27.10 to 10.12

Hi Hi <3

It’s been a long time u.u
I have a lot thing to tell you but I’ll take it short XD
I have 41 Pictures XD So it’s going to be a picture post with short description.

27.10 to 28.10.2012
Jasmin stay over night at my place and we watched the whole night music videos XD and had a lot of fun and I made her make up at the next morning *0*



27.10.2012
At 27. I went to Konstanz (germany) for doing nails and meet Nicky <3

First Snow <3

I bought a pokemon game for boring days XD

31.10.2012
HALLOWEEN TIME <3
Halloween is one of my favorite days in the year. I really hate horror movies but I love doing horror make up XD At the entry from the house I live we made for the neighborhood a small Halloween party.

self-made Cupcakes <3


Saskia and me <3


Candy for the kids


08.11.2012

misty morning/day TT_TT

we have sailor moon on tv again *0* i was so happy when I saw this *0*

14.11.2012
I went with Laura to Zurich and later to Regensdorf because we have there a new "Purikura" *0* This one is much better than the one in örlikon.

包子 *0*

don't ask why i made such a face >.<

Laura can speak and write chinese and korean and now she is learning japanese >.< i hate her for this XD

my favourite picture
18.11.2012
Of course I went with Chibi too

my favourite picture with her XD



24.11.2012
I had a small class reunion with my old art school. It was really fun and I was soooo happy to meet some people again *0*
unfortunately I dont have a picture with everyone who was at the class reunion.

yes I know saskia from the art school




26.11.2012
Finally Fondue time *0* I love fondue a lot <3



27.11.2012
First try for self made Kimchi XD I really love it but the one I made is definitely too spicy for me TT_TT



28.11.2012 /30.11.2012
My brother and Celi had birthday at 28.11. At 30.11 (friday) they celebrate it. Because my brother is 11 he invited a lot of his school friends and I fled to Zurich because I don’t like too many people at home >.<
At the evening I went with Celi and some of her friends in a vegetarian restaurant called Hiltl. It’s very famous. The food was very delicious and the evening was very nice <3

Zurich at night



me without makeup before sleep XD

1.12.2012
I found the perfect living room and I need a new computer keyboard.


Later I went with Saskia to the cinema for breaking dawn part 2. I really don’t like Robert u.u I really don’t know why a lot girl think he’s hot o.O I call him pan face because I think his face look like someone hit him with a pan in his face u.u


Like Marie Antoinette`s living room *0* I want <3

Well... I need a new one u.u






I tried to copy the hairstyle from CL (2ne1)  lonely music video



4.12.2012
Yay finally my from Millionaires handmade hair bow arrived *0*. The bow is freaking huge o.O but I love it <3




If anyone don't know what Millionaires is:
Millionaires is a group consisting of two sisters, Melissa Marie and Allison Green. The group, formed in August 2007, is widely known for mixing heavily explicit lyrics with a heavy electropop backing. Millionaires started in late Summer 2007 "as an accident" when sisters Melissa and Allison Green used GarageBand. The song was titled "I Like Money" and the teens created a corresponding Myspace profile, Millionaires. Third member, Dani Artaud, (also known as Dani Gore) joined the band after Melissa Marie invited her. Later, they created their second song, entitled "Hoe Down". Later, Dani Artaud left the pop group.
Melissa and Dani was my favourite scene queens back then.


9.12 and 10.12.2012
At 9.12 I went with Christie and the k pop group to comic börse because I searched the helter skelter Manga but they did not have it TT_TT there were a lot of old comics that have too much 0000 for me XD and a lot of star wars stuff <3 later we went all to eat.

darth vader Anie XDD

<3
calzone <3

At 10.12 it was the last day of the bubble tea store Sabotai in Zurich. Kinda sad. Christie and I went for the last bubble tea to the store and went a bit shopping in Zurich.
The Swarovski lotus was soooo beautiful *0* I just had to make a picture of it




The next entry will be about me going soon to Tokyo and I tell you what I want to doing (like go to fukubukuro) and I’m sorry for this huge picture post XD


Sayonaraaaaaa until soon <3

6 Kommentare:

  1. you have such a pretty face and I love the pic with the white leather jacket. Cant wait to see you in january again and show you real purikura..oh well Im sure youll take a lot in japan too ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. awww thank u <3
      I cant wait to see you too *0*
      hmm I try do make a post everyday from tokyo because of the pictures XD
      <3

      Löschen
  2. Why you so pretty?! Dx
    Can't wait to meet you :DDD we gonna make tons of purikura together!
    <33

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. XD im not that pretty >.<
      Awwww its gonna be so much fun and I NEED a tons of purikura XD Cant wait <33

      Löschen
  3. Ganz tolli Fotis! Muäss au mol uf Züri chooo QQ <3 Du bisch sone Hübschi Anie!!! *____* Liäb dis Gsicht! <3 So perfect! ;__;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke *0* jaaa umbedingt <3 wer toll
      awwww ned doch >.< gaaanz normal >.<
      du bisch so toll *0*

      Löschen