12. Februar 2012

Concert Post ^^

Hi Hi <3


Yesterday I went to the Asking Alexandria concert. It was great ^^
I show you just some picture and a video from these bands. It’s just a little post.
I am very sorry for the bad quality of the picture but my mobile phone cam is really shitty -.-

First Band was Chelsea Grin
I didn't know them but they were really nice *_* my neck still hurts because of head banging XD And I loved the breakdowns <3

Picture

Musicvideo


2nd Band was Bless The Fall.
I know them since a long time. Craig Mabbitt was in the band but now he is changed to Escape The Fate . Since 2008 its Beau Bokan.

Picture




Musicvideo


Last band was Asking Alexandria
I know them since a long time too and I still LOVE them <3
Since 2008 the new lead vocalist is Danny Worsnop. Before it was Ben Bruce (now lead guitar and background vocal)

Picture





Musicvideo


It was a great night <3

And now the last picture^^ an "we all look dead after the concert" picture XD 

Leandra, Me, Nina


 PS : They are both single ^^ XD



sayonaraaaaa until the next time ^^V

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen