15. Januar 2013

Flight to Tokyo day 1 and day 2 in Tokyo

Hi Hi <3

I was over New Year in Tokyo. It was definitely one of my best times in my life. I really miss Tokyo TT_TT.
I make now every day a post about 2 days in Tokyo because I made sooo many pictures that I can’t put all in one post XD
Every entry is a really heavy picture entry with only small descriptions about what happened.

DAY 1

At 25.12.12 I went to the Zurich airport. In the airport I meet Erik. First we had to flight to Istanbul and from Istanbul to Tokyo. The flight from Zurich - Istanbul was around 2 hour and Istanbul- Tokyo around 12 hours TT_TT I really hate flying. We arrived at 16.12.12  around 12.00 at Narita Tokyo airport.

Byeeee zurich airport ^^
I dont know where
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey airport

After 2 hour waiting time for next flight we had the loooooooong flight to Tokyo.
I really hoped to flying over Seoul but how you can see later I had no luck TT_TT

somewhere in south korea
South Korea
South Korea
somewhere in south korea
no Seoul TT_TT
South Korea
Byee South Korea
Me. Tired in the airplane
japan soon

fujiyama
again fujiyama
so amazing *0* fujiyama




Arrived in Tokyo and the first thing I wanted to do is get a drink from these automate XD
We went to the hostel and right after a short shower was shibuya 109 time *0* I was freaking tired but I really wanted to go. I bought stuff from Glad News and glavil by tutuha *0*
so empty u.u
SHIBUYA 109 *0*
TutuHA
Glad News



DAY 2

The second and first full day in Tokyo we went to Harajuku and Akihabara.

I really Love Harajuku *0* sooo many fashionable people and great cheap fashion *0* it’s the 2nd heaven after shibuya109.

Good Morning Tokyo (Asakusa)
my breakfast  XD Melonpan *0*
Takeshita Dori <3
<3
Oishi crepe *0*
La Foret
Takeshita dori again XD
Meiji Shrine


 Of course I bought some stuff in Harajuku too *0*

I bought my lovely Missha bb cream because mine was almost empty and i get a really sexy bag  XD
this is soo cute *0*
omg this cap was actually around 9000 yen and i bought it for 2000 yen because one spike was lost
choco mirror <3
I fell in love with the store spinns XD
back to Asakusa with Ginza line
After Harajuku we went back to the Hostel in Asakusa  and in the evening to Akihabara. I wanted to buy random Anime/Manga stuff and CD but I was really disappointed of Akiba. Maybe it’s because I’m shy and don’t want to go in stores which I can’t see what’s inside but I almost didn’t find any otaku stuff -.-
 
golden carrot XDDD ( i know its a soul u.u)

Lunch ^^ i really loved them <3
Lunch too
Akihabara

I always wanted this *0*
awwwww sooo kawaii *0*
CD`s are really expensive in japan -.-
Dinner *0*
Good night <3

9 Kommentare:

  1. Wie schön ich freu mich auch wenn ich wieder bald hin Fliege >_<

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. awww ich will auch wieder gehen u.u vermiss es total TT_TT

      Löschen
  2. omg soviele bilder!!!! wie geiel. aba akiba hat ewig viel otaku scheiß. hatte aba n ähnliches problem. ich wollt ned überall rein und war auf der suche nachm föhn/glätteisen aba konnt da a nix finden. /DDD wie blöd wir sind.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. dabei hab ich extrem viele bilder aussortiert XDD
      ich schwör ich hab nix gefunden und die im keller dunklen laden hab ich angst. da geh ich nicht hin XD nd ich suschte auch nach nem fön weil ich meinen vergessen hab und hab nix gefunden o.O sags nicht u.u XD

      Löschen
  3. voll die schönen bilder eh *_* richtig toll!! >O<

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh ich liiiiiebe immer die ganzen japan/tokyo bilderspams *-* toll das dann noch einer kommt xD
    echt tolle bilder und die ershoppten sachen, bin schon ein bissel neidisch :D
    wie kam es eigentl. dazu zu stande das du "nur" oder besser gesagt genau zwei tage in tokyo verbracht hast?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich war elf tage in tokyo aber ich hab soooooo viele bilder gemacht dass ich nicht alle in einem post tun kann XD ich poste jeden tag von 2 tagen. heute mach ich tag 3 und 4^^

      Löschen
    2. haha habe ich eben auch gemerkt XD
      die aussage mit nur zwei tagen war dumm, eben selbst gemerkt :'D

      Löschen